Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My first blog post


Wow I am officially a blogger now! Not sure what I wanna talk (write about). I am guessing you are wondering where the name of my blog came from. Well there is this awesome band from Pittsburgh called The Clarks (http://www.clarksonline.com/) and that was the name of their 3rd album. It comes from a lyric in their most popular song called "Cigarette". If you like just good rock music check them out and be sure to listen to "Cigarette" even if you dont smoke (I dont).

I make my living selling online via eBay, Overstock.com and Amazon.com. I am entering my 11th year of this madness that I love. This is my 4th company I have worked for starting with my own back in 1997 but this is by far my best chance to showcase my talents and work with some really fun people. I seriously enjoy my career and hope this ride never ends. We are one of eBay's Top 200 accounts, I am a member of PeSA (Professional eBay Sellers Association), one of Overstock.com's top 100 accounts and slowly but surely moving up the Amazon.com ladder too.

I love cars. I didnt really have much of a choice with that as both my parents were very much into cars and thats how they met, heck I was even named after a local racer. I currently have 2 girls named Sunshine and Eleanor (see pic above). Sunshine is a new 2008 Saturn Sky Redline Turbo in Sunburst Yellow. and Eleanor is a 2005 Ford Mustang in Legend Lime Green (#667 off the line in 2005). Sunshine is my newest addition. I have always wanted a little Roadster and I must admit I could be having the worst day and get inside with the top down and forget about life for a while. Everyone should have a toy like this!

More to come later

No comments: